Ottogi Korean Stuffed Pancake Mix 14.1oz Batter Mix + 4.6oz Stuffing Mix + 0.35oz Yeast = 540g(19oz) Box
[오뚜기 찹쌀 호떡 믹스]
*Buy more, Save more:
20% off for 2 orders: discount code - save20off
30% off for 3 or more orders: discount code - save30off
CAN’T COMBINE WITH OTHER AUTOMATIC DISCOUNTS
Make delicious soft and chewy stuffed pancakes at home.
Filled with a sweet jam mix of peanuts and roasted sesame.
Contains Korean Sweet Rice Flour (한국산 찹쌀 함유]
Dissolve the yeast included in OTTOGI STUFFED PANCAKE MIX into the warm water(104 F~113 F) in a mixing bowl and mix with OTTOGI STUFFED PANCAKE MIX.
- When the dough becomes firm, knead it with a rice scooper for about 5 minutes and round it up into the center.
- Grease hands with oil and take off a small portion (about 2.29oz or 65g) of the dough. Flatten the dough enough to cover the palm of your hand.
- In the center of the flattened dough, put a spoonful of the jam included in OTTOGI STUFFED PANCAKE MIX. Then seal the dough around the center to create a ball.
- Place a dough ball filled with the jam into the pan. When the bottom is slightly browned, flip it.
- Turn them when the bottom is slightly browned.
- Flatten the ball with an oiled spatula or similar object and cook until the bottom is golden brown, then flip it until the other side becomes golden brown.