Korean Mini Chewy Donut Mix 1 Box + Korean Stuffed Pancake Mix 1 Box
Ottogi Korean Mini Chewy Donut Mix (8.5oz Batter Mix + 0.4oz Topping Mix) x 2 = 500g(17.6oz) Box
[오뚜기 찹쌀 미니 도나스 믹스]
- Makes delicious donuts, cookie, and bread at the home easy.
- Prepare a tasty snack for your children.
- Contains Korean Sweet Rice Flour [한국산 찹쌀 함유]
1 OTTOGI MINI DOUGHNUT MIX
OTTOGI SOYBEAN OIL (For Frying)
1 ½ cups Water
- Mix the egg, water, and 4 tbsp of OTTOGI SOYBEAN OIL in a mixing bowl with a whisk until it is well mixed.
- Add the OTTOGI MINI DOUGHNUT MIX into the bowl and stir with a rice scooper or similar object. Knead the dough with your hands for about 2~3 minutes or until it becomes soft.
- Cut the dough into 10g pieces and make them into balls.
- Pour oil into a frying pan until the oil is 1 inch high. Heat the oil until the temperature is 338 F.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and fry the mini doughnuts about 4~5 minutes or until it becomes golden brown.
- If desired, sprinkle sugar on the doughnuts and enjoy.
Ottogi Korean Stuffed Pancake Mix 14.1oz Batter Mix + 4.6oz Stuffing Mix + 0.35oz Yeast = 540g(19oz) Box
[오뚜기 찹쌀 호떡 믹스]
- Make delicious soft and chewy stuffed pancakes at home.
- Filled with a sweet jam mix of peanuts and roasted sesame.
- Contains Korean Sweet Rice Flour (한국산 찹쌀 함유]
Dissolve the yeast included in OTTOGI STUFFED PANCAKE MIX into the warm water(104 F~113 F) in a mixing bowl and mix with OTTOGI STUFFED PANCAKE MIX.
- When the dough becomes firm, knead it with a rice scooper for about 5 minutes and round it up into the center.
- Grease hands with oil and take off a small portion (about 2.29oz or 65g) of the dough. Flatten the dough enough to cover the palm of your hand.
- In the center of the flattened dough, put a spoonful of the jam included in OTTOGI STUFFED PANCAKE MIX. Then seal the dough around the center to create a ball.
- Place a dough ball filled with the jam into the pan. When the bottom is slightly browned, flip it.
- Turn them when the bottom is slightly browned.
- Flatten the ball with an oiled spatula or similar object and cook until the bottom is golden brown, then flip it until the other side becomes golden brown.